Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What that was

The post that appeared right before this one was once a very long polemic against religion, in favor of what is difficult to specify with words, but for now shall I say, "a real application of the principle of loving your neighbor as yourself minus the artificial supervision of a religious system". By some sort of freak accident or providential protection that post was not saved correctly, and is forever lost. Without having any confidence that the post's deletion was just an accident and was therefore a providential act of God, I feel it might be too great a risk to publish it again in its original form, despite my attachment to the post. But what I have is a very brief synopsis. Feel free to ask me my thoughts on it, if you dare.

No comments: