Thursday, March 12, 2009

I know I've been on this theology kick for a while. Sorry to anyone who is not into theology. I did not mean to alienate you. I don't know, you ever just get into a funk, and there's just one thing you can think of worth writing about. Yeah, that's what I am in right now. But I had this thought today while I was having lunch at the seminary (a seminary is a place where people study to go into vocational ministry). All of these guys are theology guys. They eat, drink, sleep, talk, and meditate on theology. You'd think, that lunch would be a break from it all. I mean, they've been teaching, and writing all day, and now they have a chance to just be normal, and they can't do it. They spent the entire lunch period, professors and students, talking about theology. I don't want to be that guy. I want to be able to talk about other stuff. I want women to think I'm interesting. (That was a joke Rachel), (sort of). I just haven't had any other post-worthy topics on my mind lately.

No comments: