Friday, December 18, 2009

Observations

With a blog as broad as mine, there's a million things to talk about. And I just can't bring myself to hone in the subject matter. So, today's observations: I saw a man almost fall off of the sidewalk directly on to my friends van while we were in it. I thought; If that would've happened, it wouldn't have been the first time in history would it? I have never heard of such a thing, but it seems like something that should happen more than it gets reported.
The second observation was the face of a dude I saw who was waiting for his leashed dog to stop pooping so they could move one down the sidewalk. The face is universal, but can only appear in this specific situation. Call it the "I have no job, but my girlfriend does and she is at work so I am dog sitting and standing outside in 15 degree weather in front of everyone looking up at the sky praying for the pooping to stop" look.

No comments: