Monday, December 14, 2009

Post 101

This is my monumental 101st post ever, so I thought that I would just talk about the time I went to a Philadelphia Eagles football game in Philadelphia, when they were playing the Cleveland Browns, my team, who was starting, former National Championship loser, Ken Dorsey, who got sacked 7 times and picked off 4, in a Browns 40-13 loss to the Eagles. I was wearing my Browns hat somewhat glad they were losing enduring the berating taunts of my Philly friends, and the two facing of my so called friend Dennis, who, although a fan of the Eagles hated divisional rivals, the New York Giants, was rooting for Brian Westbrook because Westbrook was on his Fantasy Football team, but I think he was just rooting for them because he was afraid that not doing so meant death,and perhaps he was right, for we were in the family section, and some drunk lady was carried away by 10 men, most of them Philadelphia Police, it took at least 20 minutes to get her out of the stadium, and it was good entertainment during a game which the only other entertaining part was the introductions, where Philly fans yelled "sucks" after every Browns player was announced. Eagles fans are the worst. In fact Philly fans are the worst. It's unbelievable. Happy 101st.

No comments: